PORTIS – HÓTEIS PORTUGUESES, S.A.
Rua Mártir São Sebastião, 247, Vila Nova de Gaia Z.I.P.: 4400 499.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
– Manage and attend requested reservations.
– Conduct quality and satisfaction surveys to users who make a reservation at the restaurant.
– Make commercial communications.
– Comply with the legal obligations of the Restaurant
Data retention periods: As long as the commercial relationship is maintained or its elimination is not requested by the data subject, they should not be deleted because they are necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the formulation, exercise and defense of claims.
Provided by the user himself.
– The execution of the contract with the user.
– The legitimate interest of Portis – Hóteis Portugueses, S.A.
– The user’s consent, to send commercial communications from third parties, always through Portis – Hóteis Portugueses, S.A. or the installation of tracking systems according to the Cookies Policy
All are necessary for the fulfillment of the above mentioned purposes, or are carried out in compliance with a legal obligation. Public administrations, suppliers for the provision of the requested services, companies and collaborating entities.
Data Subjects’ Rights
They will be exercised by e-mail: email@example.com, or at the registered office of Portis – Hóteis Portugueses, S.A.: Rua Mártir São Sebastião, 247, Vila Nova de Gaia Z.I.P.: 4400 499
We inform you that you can exercise, where appropriate, the rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation of processing, opposition, to the portability of the data or not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing, as well as to withdraw the consent given
You can file complaints at the Portuguese Data Protection Authority: www.cnpd.pt, Portuguese Control Authority.
1. Identification of the Controller
Portis – Hotéis Portugueses, S.A. is the Controller of the processing of your personal data in order to provide you the services identified in this website (the “Website”).
Portis – Hotéis Portugueses, S.A. is a company domiciled at Portis – Hotéis Portugueses, S.A., Rua Mártir São Sebastião, 247, Vila Nova de Gaia Z.I.P.: 4400 499 and its ID number is NIPC: 502033568.
2. What information will we collect from you?
You should be aware that there are different ways to collect personal data:
a) The data you provide directly to us.
We collect information about you when you contact us though the channels provided for this purpose, such as the reservation form.
When you contact us through these channels, we will process your email address, your mail, name and surname, ad your phone to manage the reservation. We may also obtain additional information about you if you send us any comments or questions, for example, requesting a special diet, a specific location, questions about the accessibility of the premises, or any other information that may be relevant. In this sense, we will use the information provided for the sole purpose of handling your request.
All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the forms provided will be mandatory, the omission of any of them could lead to the impossibility of us being able to provide the services requested. You must provide truthful information, and it is forbidden to impersonate anyone or to use an alias or anonymous name.
In order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and free of errors, you must notify Portis – Hóteis Portugueses, S.A. as soon as possible of any changes to your personal data by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address indicated in the exercising your rights section.
Likewise, by clicking on the “I accept” (or equivalent) button incorporated in the aforementioned forms, you declare that the information and data you have provided are accurate and truthful.
b) Data obtained indirectly.
When you browse, different cookies and other tracking devices may be installed on your device, as explained in our Cookies Policy.
3. What is the source of your data?
We consider that all the data processed by Portis – Hóteis Portugueses, S.A. has been provided to us freely.
4. How will we use your personal information and what services will we provide you?
Portis – Hóteis Portugueses, S.A. acts as the controller of the personal data for the following purposes:
- Based on the management of the contractual or precontractual relationship:
a) Manage and attend requested reservations.
b) To respond to the different queries and doubts that you may have through the channels established for this purpose.
- Based on the existence of a legitimate interest of Portis – Hóteis Portugueses, S.A.:
a)To keep you informed about the products and services of Portis – Hóteis Portugueses, S.A., as well as to send you news, events and other activities that we carry out in Portis – Hóteis Portugueses, S.A., by conventional and/or electronic means (e-mails, SMS, …), related to the products or services that we carry out and that may be of your interest.
b) To carry out periodic reviews of our services and carry out satisfaction surveys in order to evaluate and improve the quality of the service we provide.
- On the basis of the explicit, free and unequivocal consent that you give us at the time of collecting your data:
To keep you informed about the products and services of Portis – Hóteis Portugueses, S.A. or third parties, always sent through Portis – Hóteis Portugueses, regarding entertainment, travel, culture, art, music, gastronomy, environment, sport or technology, among others, that can be of your interest.
5. Data transfers and international transfers.
All transfers of personal data that we carry out are necessary for the fulfilment of the above-mentioned purposes, or are made in order to fulfil a legal obligation:
a) To public administrations and the administration of justice, and to law enforcement agencies in compliance with the legal obligations applicable to us.
b) To the courier companies we work with to deliver your orders.
c) Companies providing payment services (banks, payment gateways, etc.), in case the customer makes a payment through the service offered by one of these companies.
d) Companies providing IT services, tools or IT infrastructure on which the services provided by Portis – Hóteis Portugueses, S.A. are based, such as hosting providers, CRMs, emailing service companies, etc.
In this regard, we inform you that any transfer will be made taking into account all the necessary legal safeguards. We also guarantee that we sign specific contracts with all our service providers as established by the regulations.
Furthermore, Portis – Hóteis Portugueses, S.A. guarantees that the necessary safeguards are in place to ensure that the data can be transferred securely, either because the provider offers adequate guarantees, though, among others, its participation in the Privacy Shield EU-US and Swiss-US, the signing of Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission, or any of the exceptions contained in the regulations.
6. Exercising your rights.
We inform you that you will be able to exercise the following rights:
- Rights of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to delete your personal data, where possible.
- Right to request limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case, we may retain the data for exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the legitimate interest.
- The right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to Portis – Hóteis Portugueses, S.A..
You can exercise your rights at any time and for free in the following ways:
- By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification data.
- By sending a written request to the address Rua Mártir São Sebastião, 247, Vila Nova de Gaia Z.I.P.: 4400 499 indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal data.
- In addition, when you receive any communication from us, by clicking on the unsubscribe section that will contain that communication, you can unsubscribe from all previously accepted commercial communications.
We also inform you that you have the right to file a complaint at the Portuguese Data Protection Authority, if you believe that we have breached the applicable data protection legislation regarding the processing of your personal data.
7. Retention periods and Cookies.
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to provide you with these services. Any of the data you provide us through the channels will be blocked as long as they are no longer necessary to manage the service and will only be available if there is a legal obligation (derived from a request from the appropriate authorities) and when you exercise your rights.
8. Security and confidentiality.
We are dedicated to the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure of personal data, we have undertaken appropriate technical and physical measures and management processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Minors under 16 years of age may not use the services available through the Website without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be solely responsible for all acts performed through the Website by the minors in their care, including the filling of forms with the personal data of such minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes accompanying them. In this regard, and to the extent that Portis – Hóteis Portugueses, S.A. is not able to control whether or not users are minors, it shall be the parents and guardians who shall enable the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing the Website and/or providing personal data without their supervision, and Portis – Hóteis Portugueses, S.A. shall not accept any liability in this regard.